History

El Roda was established in 1987 as a joint stock company. Starting off as one of the first Egyptian exporters shipping Table Grapes via sea freight out of Egypt in the early 1990’s. El Roda has been fortunate to maintain a leading role in the Egyptian Table Grape industry until this day. With over 75% of the company’s grape exporters going to the UK, El Roda focuses on supplying all major UK retailers and has had the privilege to be a direct supplier of Tesco, Sainsbury’s, and ASDA for many years. The company has a strong focus on the European market with a significant presence in the German and Dutch markets as well.

Carousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel image

Mission & Value

We believe through consistent hard work and a fair and honorable approach to all our company’s stake holders, El Roda will be able to maintain a leading position in the Farming industry. We strive to be a valuable addition to our community and customers and continue to offer an environment of growth and development for our team and community.

Markets

El Roda is one of leading growers and exporters of Table Grapes out of Egypt. We are a direct supplier to Sainsbury’s, TESCO & ASDA in the UK.. we also supply Morrisons & ALDI through service provider companies in the UK. Around 80% from our grapes goes to these Supermarkets, meanwhile, the remaining 20% is supplied to Supermarkets in the continental Europe, Gulf and the Far East Markets.